+
전국 의장님께서 보내주신 이멜 전달해 드립니다.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+

각 지역 의장님들께
    안녕하세요. 
     NCC에서보내온 메일입니다.
     내일 '자비의해' (2016년 11월 20일 마침)시작을 알리고 원죄없이 잉태되신 동정 성모 마리아 축일을 맞아 CLC-USA 의장이신  Ed Plocha      께서 내일 시리아 평화를 위한 기도의날 기도에 동참해 줄 것을 청하는 이멜을 보내주셨습니다.
     공동체원들에게 알려 주시기 바랍니다 

아래의 메일을 참고해 주시기 바랍니다.

김은옥 크리스틴 드림

<NCC: Please disseminate as you wish>

Entrance Antiphon – Mass of the Feast of the Immaculate Conception

“I rejoice heartily in the Lord, in my God is the joy of my soul;

for he has clothed me with a robe of salvation, and wrapped

me in a mantle of justice, like a bride adorned with her jewels.”

Isaiah 61:10

Dear Friends,

Tomorrow, December 8, is the feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.  As you know, tomorrow also begins the Jubilee Year of Mercy.  In, the Catholic Church, a jubilee - or a holy year - is a special religious observance that involves the forgiveness of sins, as well as reconciliation. The Jubilee Year of Mercy will end on November 20, 2016.

Pope Francis wrote of the Jubilee Year: “The time has come for the church to take up the joyful call to mercy once more. It is time to return to the basics and to bear the weaknesses and struggles of our brothers and sisters.” 

As members of the world Christian Life Community, we have been invited by the Middle East Team comprised of Egypt, Syria and Lebanon to devote a Day of Prayer for Peace in Syria tomorrow[please see email from Najat Sayegh below]

Let us begin this Year of Mercy by joining the Middle Eastern Team and the entire CLC world community tomorrow in this Day of Prayer for Peace in Syria and remembering all of our sisters and brothers who are victims of the ravages of war and terror.

We pray to the God of mercy and reconciliation for peace in Syria and in the entire world through the intercession of Mary.

And may we all be blessed.

Sincerely in our Lord.

Ed Plocha

President, Christian Life Community-USA

Dear CLC Friends,

During its meeting in Lebanon in September, the MET (Middle East Team, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon) has decided to devote a day of prayer for peace in Syria, Tuesday, December 8, 2015, feast of the Immaculate Conception. This coincides with the opening of the Jubilee Year of Mercy, declared by Pope Francis extraordinary Holy Year.
Let us unite our prayers to our Father, God of Mercy, for peace in Syria and in the world, through the intercession of Mary, Mother of Divine Mercy.

Thank you.

Najat Sayegh

on behalf of the MET