+
회원님들께, 

미국 CLC 의장 Ed Plocha 께서  저희 EA 이신 Jim 신부님의 건강을 위한 기도룰 CLC 회원들께 부탁하는 연락을 급히 주셨습니다. 
신부님께서 울혈성 심부전 (congestive heart failure) 치료를 받으시기 위해 Reading, PA 에 있는 병원에 입원하셨었고, 지금은 퇴원 후 건강회복을 위해 재활병원 (rehab) 에 계시다고 합니다. 신부님께서 그 동안은 자신의 병에 대해 아무 말씀을 안하기를 원하셨지만, Ed 의장님께서 신부님의 허락을 받아 신부님의 위중한 상태를 회원들에게 알리고 기도를 부탁해 오셨습니다. 
Congestive Heart failure 외에도 척추 골절, 전립선, 식도 막힘, 호흡곤란, 목소리 안나오는 것에 관한 치료와 수술을 앞으로 몇 주, 몇 달에 걸쳐 더 받으셔야 하고, 그 수술과 치료를 받으시는 동안 EA 로서 하시던 업무를 하실 수 없다고 신부님께서 알려 주셨습니다. 

NYKCLC  회원분들께도 신부님께서 rehab 에서 건강회복을 잘 하셔서 필요한 수술과 치료를 잘 받으시고 다시 건강한 모습을 뵐 수 있도록 기도 꼭 부탁드립니다.

총무부 드림 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2016 10:20:28 AM
Subject: Fr. Jim Borbely Health Update July 16

Dear Friends,

I am writing to share with you a health report on Fr. Jim Borbely, CLC-USA National Ecclesial Assistant.

Several weeks ago Fr. Jim was admitted to St. Joseph’s Hospital in Reading, Pennsylvania.  He had congestive heart failure.  After a successful medical procedure and a few days of recovery in the hospital, he was admitted to a rehab center.  He was released from the rehab center yesterday, July 15.   

Fr. Jim has other serious medical issues.  Those of you who know him know that Fr. Jim is a very private person.  However, given the gravity of his medical problems and the fact that he will be undergoing additional surgeries in the weeks/months to come, I thought that we, the CLC body, should be aware of his health issues so that we can all pray for him.  Yesterday I asked for and received his permission to share his health status with the larger body.

From his text message to me today [7/16]: 

“I was released [yesterday, 7/15] from rehab to the nursing care floor of the Jesuit Center [Wernersville, Pennsylvania] where I expect to be thru August. I have several more medical issues to deal with – fractured spine, prostate, blocked esophagus, shortness of breath, in-house rehab of muscle strength, the voice problem [he was unable to speak], and recovery from these procedures.  It’s fine with me if everyone knows that I’m in pretty bad shape and won’t be able to do much for several more weeks except deal with doctors and physical therapy.” 

I will share updates as I learn of them.

I ask you all to keep Fr. Jim in your prayers.

Sincerely.

Ed Plocha